Prachi Nigam, class 10 UP Board topper: UP Board Class 10 topper says, ‘If I had fewer marks…’

Prachi Nigam, who placed first in Class 10 of the UP Board with a score of 98.5%, was subjected to internet abuse because of her facial hair. In response, she has now said that she is unaffected by the trolls’ remarks because her academics, not her facial hair, are what really count. She did, however, also voice her dissatisfaction and say that if she had received fewer points, it would have been.

Even though Prachi Nigam was being made fun of, a few others stood up to encourage and recognize her accomplishment. Nigam confronted the haters and silenced them.

She stated, “It didn’t bother me much when I saw that people were trolling me,” in a recent interview with BBC News Hindi. Not my facial hair, but my marks matter.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCI approves acquisition of additional shares in Sikkim Urja

26 states participate in workshop on State Mining Index

Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Issued by the Esteemed High Court of Karnataka